Regenerative Medicine can be described as the area in the medical science applied to support the multiplication of normal and good quality cells stopping the process that deteriorates mitosis and favoring their return to the production of healthy cells adequately functional.
This offer of services includes the following:
• A diagnostic with Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF), biophysical technology applied to health. The Food and Drug Administration and the European Union have approved this equipment. PEMP enables to evaluate the needs of the Patient in vitamins, minerals amino acids and enzymes required to the optimal cellular functioning. It also gives information regarding the state of the different organs and systems as well as the identification of possible allergic foods and emotional stress factors. Additionally, this apparatus supports in the natural process of detoxification of the organism, to reduce an inadequate cellular functioning as a result of trauma or radiation, and also stimulates the activation of stem cells and their differentiation to enhance cellular regeneration.
• Mega dose of Intravenous Vitamin C: to increase natural defenses and stimulate the production of Stem Cells to enhance their differentiation in the regeneration and repair processes of all types of tissues and organs.
• Neural Therapy to decrease chronic pain, unblocked cells and tissues with sequels as a result of scars and to facilitate the autonomous nervous system optimum functioning.
• Orthomolecular Medicine: to reinforce the production of defenses, hormones, enzymes and the optimal cellular functioning.
• Strengthening the Micro biota:
◦ The Micro biota is the most abundant DNA component of our organism. Almost 70% of the genetic material is related to the microbiological flora.
◦ The microbiological ADN has in its charge multiple responsibilities: in the absorption of nutrients, in the enzyme metabolism, in the hormone and immunoglobulin’s production, among other functions.
◦ Heavy metal intoxication and other toxic substances affect the micro biota; it is also affected by antibiotic treatments and by an inadequate nutrition.
◦ The correction of the micro biota enhances all the organism’s functions and decreases the speed of the degeneration and aging cellular processes.
• Stem Cells Transplant:
◦ Stimulates the cellular regeneration process of the entire organism.
◦ Supports the correction of malformations and scars.
◦ Prevents heart attacks and strokes as well and thrombosis sequels; ulcers that do not heal.
◦ Ameliorates the circulation in diabetic patients decreasing the need of amputations and the need of medication.
◦ Facilitates the neuron’s regeneration in case of stroke or thrombosis as well as Alzheimer and Parkinson.
◦ Supports the autism treatment and other neurological disorders.
◦ Decreases pain and facilitates cellular regeneration in the vertebrae, the knees and worn hips and other osteoarthritis.
◦ Facilitates breast and buttocks remodeling and the remodeling of other parts of the body.
◦ Decreases the wrinkles regenerating the tissues.