Weight Management Program
Our programs run from Monday to Sunday, every week of the year. The minimum stay for any of our programs is one week, but the entire program is recommended for three weeks. Arrangements can be made with our Weekend Stay Program advisors whenever possible.
People who are more than 20 percent overweight are generally considered obese. Occasionally, obesity can be caused by a physical disorder, such as a hormonal imbalance, but the vast majority of those who are overweight, suffer from it because they eat incorrectly or eat a lot in general or exercise very little. Obesity is the cause of many diseases. Obesity can take away happiness.
Movement and physical conditioning therapies, as well as personalized treatments associated with good dietary advice and the opportunity to restore physical balance and your ideal weight.
We will also share with you our natural kitchen with food preparation sessions.
Includes per week
Minimum one week of stay
- 3 organic and bioenergetic meals per night of accommodation.
- Participation in our daily physical activities (yoga, pilates or acuafit, according to our schedules).
- Use of our gym and hydrotherapy rooms, which include natural ionized pool, cold pool, and jacuzzi.
- 3 Personal training sessions + personalized exercise program
- 1 Shiatsu Massage
- 1 Lymphatic massage with aromatherapy
- 3 Scottish showers
- 1 breathing session (pranayama) and visualization
- 1 Hammam session + exfoliation + wrap
- 2 Sauna sessions with rest
- 2 Deep tissue massage
- 1 Nutritional consultation
- 1 Cooking class
Rates in High Season (December 1 - April 30)
Rate per person in single occupancy: US $ 2875
Rate per person in double occupancy: US $ 2195
*Rates do not include 13% of government taxes
Rates in Green Season (May 1 - November 30)
Rate per person in single occupancy: US $ 2615
Rate per person in double occupancy: US $ 2075